9.12.2008

Demotivational Posters Round 32






This round started with my coming up with 4 new demotivators, then drying up for a bit. Since the most images blogger will allow me to include in a given post is 5, that has become my otherwise arbitrary definition of a "set". Of course, when I got the fifth one, I got three more along with it, and so I was stuck with eight, two shy of two sets. Then I got one more. And then last night I got 4 more, and ideas for another half dozen. So, after bringing my total completed up to 15, I can give you three full sets, and I've still got a couple to work on. Funny, the way inspiration works sometimes.
I hope you appreciate these, or even enjoy them. As always, feel free (read: encouraged) to leave comments, suggestions, the usual.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This set I mostly enjoy :). Inspiration will probably go on my wall at school.

Anonymous said...

Loved them, as always. It's a good way to end a crazy day at work!