7.13.2012

Demotivational Posters Round 49

        Special thanks this round go out to Jeph, my Dad, and all the idiots out there who make it possible to keep this blog going. Oh, and please take note: the first four demotivators posted here are my usual fare. The fifth is somewhat more crass and creepy than usual, and deserves to have special warning attached. Only view it if you have a robust sense of humor and are not easily offended. Slainte!






        STOP!!! I need you to stop here and be warned. This next one is in very poor taste. Seriously, even for me it's crass and creepy. Do not proceed past #4 if you are easily offended. If you do decide to view it, I don't want to hear any complaints, not even so I can say "I told you so". Proceed at your own risk and use your best judgment. You cannot say I didn't warn you.

 


Show Demotivator :



I told you so.

2 comments:

Salaried said...

In regard to the last one: I thought it was a photo of a sandwich initially. A really gross sandwich.

Anonymous said...

So about soccer players. I always thought of soccer as the Hollywood dropouts. The're such bad actors that they peep through their hands to see if anyone's convinced that they're actually hurt.